URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

bulia mustapha buliamustapha at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 19:16:56 EST 2002

ATTN.:DEAR SIR,

I got your contact through email business directory
and decided to send my proposal to you. I am BULIA
Mustapha the first son of Major Hamza Al Mustapha the
former Chief Security Officer to the late head of
State General Sanni Abacha whose sudden death occurred
on the 8th of June 1998. After the death of the
general the Military Government of General Abdulsalam
Abubakar took over the affairs of the Government of
Nigeria and commenced the recovery of Government
properties and funds from key officers that served
under the late General including his family, presently
his son Mohammed Abacha is still in detention.

Two months later, my father was arrested by security
agents, he was charged of illegal embezzlement of
public funds and his involvement in the assassination
of Alhaja Kudirat Abiola the wife of the June 12 1993
Presidential election winner (Chief M.K.O. Abiola).

All accounts belonging to my father both local and
abroad has been frozen  and his investments seized by
the federal government of Nigeria. Since August 1998
my father has been in detention and my mother under
house arrest, and also travel embargo had been placed
on our family pending the out  come of the case, all
my fathers friends and family members has abandoned us
to faith.

Early this year, the federal government of Nigeria
under the leadership of chief OLUSEGUN OBANSANJO
inaugurated a human rights violation panel/committee
to review and invesitate the abuse of human right in
the past miliary adminstration in my country.It was
during this period that we had the opportunity
petitioning the Presidency concerning my father`s long
incarceration in detention.It was at this time i had
the priveledge to commune with my father privately.

He told me that he deposited two trunk boxes
containing US$25m with a security company here in
Nigeria and that a week to his arrest he instructed
the company to ship the consignment(the two TRUNK
BOXES) to the london continent with the expectation
to receiving it there himself before he was arrested
on that faithful day, He revealed to me that the
contents there in the boxes is not known to the
Security company as they were declared and deposited
as "CLASSIFIED GOVERNMENT WHITE PAPERS"  Meant to be
shipped AS DIPLOMATIC BAGGAGE which make the trunk
boxes immuned to Customs and other Bureacatic
check/inspections at any port of call.He wanted to
save guard this fund since it was given to him by his
former BOSS  the late Gen Sani Abacha who was the
president of Nigeria for an official
assignment.

In the light of this he directed me to look for a
foreigner who will assist us in retrieving the boxes
anddepositing  the funds into a secured foreign
account. Hence, the need to contact you. I and my
mother had agreed to give you 30% of the fund for your
assistance and 10%for any expenses which might be
incured in the course of this transaction to a smoooth
conclusion.

We want to believe that you will not withhold the
money when finally paid into your account. I want you
to understand that there is no risk involved as we
have perfected all modalities for the smooth
actualization of this transaction. The boxes,is
presently  in a security vault of  the said security
company at their offshore office in HOLLAND

You are hereby,expected to forward the following:

1] Your international passport details or driving
license to assure us about your person.
2] Your private telephone and fax numbers.

I will send the following:
1] The receipt of the shipment Airway Bill for the
consignment and  the password being the security code
will be forwarded to you as soon as you indicate you
sincere interest to fully assist us.
3] The deposit certificate
4] The agreement between my father and the security
company
5)The Diplomatic shipment certificate.

 All these will be sent to you as they will be
required from you by the security company at the point
of retrieving the consignment from their offshore
office us all.

I wish to state here that we are left with nothing as
 we survive by the grace of Allah. I hope you
understand our predicament so as to save me and  my
family from hopeless future (S.O.S.)

All communication to me for now, should  be strictly
through this  email address for security reasons.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Best Regards
BULIA MUSTAPHA