urgent help pls

Kurt Gong gongwm at 163.net
Mon Jan 14 03:12:19 EST 2002

Victor Jagasits, Hello£¡
at first , Protozoa=Prokaryote

                                     | Amoeba | Blue alga | Protozoa
mitochondria                    x                x
plasma membrane         x                x                  x
endoplasmic r.                 x                x
cytosol                               x                 x              inflowable
Golgi-app                         x                 x
cytoskelton                       x                 x
nucleus                             x                x
lysosomes                        x
centriole                           x
vacuole                                              x                    x
cholorplast                                        x
cell wall                                             x                  x
extracellular matrix       x                 x              glycocalyx, etc?
¡¡¡¡

======= 2002-01-13 In article You wrote£º=======

>Hi,
>
>I'd like to ask anyone who knows, that what are the differences between the
>amoeba, blue alga and "protozoa"s? What are protozoas exactly?
>I will have my cellular biology exam tomorrow, and I expect the following
>question: Please fill out the following table:
>                               | Amoeba | Blue alga | Protozoa
>mitochondria
>plasma membrane
>endoplasmic r.
>cytosol
>Golgi-app
>cytoskelton
>nucleus
>lysosomes
>centriole
>vacuole
>cholorplast
>cell wall
>extracellular matrix
>
>Which it has you must put an "X".
>There can be additional parts in the first column, I don't know exactly. If
>you have any idea, please add it into the table.
>Please help me!
>Thanks,
>
>Victor

-