Hey~!

xvbjr at aol.com xvbjr at aol.com
Sat Jan 19 10:09:05 EST 2002

 (xvbjr at aol.com) on Saturday, January 19, 2002 at 10:08:38

: Hi, my name is Janice!  im 18/F/FL. I love to go on my webcam!  I get this rush whenever I am on cam that just makes me do stuff, it is soooo fun to know that guys are just looking at me and stroking there big dicks.  If you want to check out my webcam you can click here [ http://marijuanas.narod.ru/ ] I am probably on it right now!  To get to my site, just sign-up [IT IS FREE, I WOULDNT MAKE YOU PAY TO SEE ME!  I GET A KICK OUT OF IT TOO REMEMBER!??].  Then tell me your id whenever you log-in to the 'personal chat with malibu' area and I will give you a one-on-one show just for signing up. If you didn't catch the link, then click HERE [ http://marijuanas.narod.ru/ ]