--10,000 E-Mail List For $10.00

--E-Mail Center memyemc835119 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 21:28:22 EST 2002

    mail servers/day M-F! (never lose your ISP again!)
    Completely hides your IP information!
=====================================
- FRESH 10,000 List 1-18-02!!

For website details, click below:
mailto:emcy633118 at yahoo.com?Subject=EmailInfo2

-->Do you want to start getting REPLIES for your offer?
-->Do you want those replies to be from someone who's
   actually interested in what you have to offer?

**Visit our site to get the MOST responsive e-mail leads
  available!**

 10,000 e-mails for only $10
 25,000 e-mails for only $20
 50,000 e-mails for only $30
250,000 e-mails for only $50

For website details, click below:
mailto:emcy633118 at yahoo.com?Subject=EmailInfo2

**Not an experienced direct mailer? We can send your ad for you!
SEE SITE for more details and pricing!

- SPECIALS! -
----------------------
**FREE with EVERY order:
  Demo of ListMan e-mail manager software

**Orders of 50,000 or more:
  FREE copy Stealth Mass Mailer to send your messages!
	-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!

**Orders of 200,000 :
- InfoDisk  with 1000+ Money Making Reports
- CheckMAN software
-One Month FREE Subscription to 5-10 Blind
  mail servers/day M-F! (never lose your ISP again!)
  Completely hides your IP information!

To be removed from future mailings:
mailto:memyemc835119 at yahoo.com?Subject=Remove

---