fax marketing report (2746QiDv5-965NfZr1116Jd@22)

jjmkt2000 at yahoo.com jjmkt2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 23:35:24 EST 2002

THE COMPLETE FAX MARKETING SYSTEM!

Make $$$'s With Fax Marketing!

1 Million Fax Leads & Fax Broadcasting Software
Only $149!

Fax broadcasting is the hot new way to market your product or service. You can not beat fax broadcasting for cost effectiveness and reliability. Get your information out to the masses for the lowest price.

People are 4 times more likely to read a fax than junk mail!

YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:

THE LIST
· List includes fax numbers from every area code in the United States.
· List includes business name, fax number, phone number, SIC code, & business description.
· All fax numbers were verified 90 days ago.
· Fax lists are constantly updated and cleaned.
· The list comes on a CD and all fax numbers are fully exportable into most software.

FAX BROADCASTING SOFTWARE
· This is the latest version of the #1 best selling fax broadcasting software.
· Broadcast up to 1,000 faxes per day through your modem.
· Written step by step instructions are included for importing your data.
· New CD-Rom with serial number included.

ORDER BY 1/29/2002 AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BONUSES:

Bonus # 1 - I will include a guide on the most important things you need to know to get started quickly. I will also include a copy of the fax add that works well for our printing business.

Bonus # 2 - I will include a free one year subscription to our monthly marketing newsletter and the opportunity to purchase additional leads and software upgrades as needed.

Bonus # 3 - I will include FREE Priority Mail Shipping! Two to three day delivery.

USE THIS REMARKABLE FAX MARKETING PACKAGE TO:
* Market Your Services Or Products
* Bring Yourself Up To Date
* Set Up A New Business
* Learn How To Send Mass Faxes
* Ideal to use as a part-time and/or a family business!

FAX MARKETING HAS BEEN PROVEN TO WORK FOR THE FOLLOWING BUSINESSES:
Insurance, Printing, Collection Services, Manufacturing, Financial Planning, Perfume Sales, Jewelry Sales, Auction Services, Computer Networking Services, Medical Equipment Sales, Magazine Subscriptions, Answering Services, Advertising Sales, Telephone Systems, Software, Book Keeping Services, Building Maintenance, Shipping Services, Travel Agencies, Limo Services, Office Supplies, Security Systems, Business Brokerage, Vending Services, Truck Maintenance, Banking Services, Catering, Business Forms, Business Consultants, Cash Registers, Gift Baskets, Uniform Services, Restaurants, Web Sight Design, Internet Service, Long Distance Phone Service, Janitor Service, Payroll Services, Legal Services, Locksmith Services, Cellular Phones, Pagers, Office Furniture, Pest Control, Sign Services, & Non Profit Organizations.

FAX LEAD COUNT BY STATE:
AL 34,818, AK 7,019, AZ 21,332, AR 7,822, CA 191,091, CO 24,794, CT 24,312, DE 6,456, DC 7,351, FL 81,833, GA 36,690, HI 8,547, ID 12,154, IL 66,531, IN 39,720, IA 20,231, KS 18,652, KY 15,169, LA 31,950, ME 12,092, MD 41,148, MA 31,447, MI 52,227, MN 28,567, MS 11,001, MO 38,375, MT 15,826, NE 16,544, NV 7,038, NH 5,622, NJ 42,685, NM 7,022, NY 81,385, NC 41,577, ND 3,670, OH 69,649, OK 21,924, OR 16,966, PA 62,517, RI 9,313, SC 14,867, SD 3,573, TN 31,317, TX 108,852, UT 10,741, VT = 3,187, VA = 27,639, WA = 46,059, WV = 12,185, WI = 32,249, NY = 5,857

PEOPLE READ THEIR FAXES: as a business owner, I can tell you that I read every fax that is sent to my office. I discard most junk mail without even opening the envelope.

FIND YOUR CUSTOMERS: each lead includes the fax number, business name, type of business, SIC code, state, and phone number. This makes it easy to find your customers.

EASY TO LOAD AND GET STARTED: each list is separated by state and area code so that you can market to your particular area.

For only $149.00, you have everything you need to make a killing with your very own business. If you want to make real money - then this offer is for you!

FAX ORDER LINE:
618-288-6677, if busy 618-288-6668

ORDER BY REGULAR MAIL:
DialCentric Inc.
3A Professional Park Dr.
Maryville, IL 62062

ORDER BY PHONE:
618-288-6661 call from 9 to 5 M - F central time

ORDER FORM

[ ] YES! Please rush your 1 million fax lead list and fax broadcasting software for $149!

[ ] DOUBLE YES! I am ordering by 1/29/2002! Please include the extra special bonuses!

* Please check one of the following payment options:

[ ] I am faxing a check (Do not send original, we will make a draft from the faxed check)

[ ] I am faxing my credit card number. (Note your card will be charged for $149.00 and we only ship to the address on the card)!

[ ] I am enclosing a check or money order for $149.00!

Please send to:

Your Name__________________________________________

Your Address________________________________________

Your City____________________________________________

State / Zip___________________________________________

Phone #: ____________________________________________
(For problems with your order only. No salesmen will call.)

Email Address_______________________________________

We Accept Checks or Money Orders along with Visa & MasterCard.

(NOTE - We only ship to the address listed on the credit card)

Credit Card Number:__________________________________

Expiration Date:______________________________

Signature:____________________________
I understand that I am purchasing a 1 million lead fax list and fax broadcast software and authorize the above charges to my credit card or checking account. I understand that it is my responsibility to comply with any laws applicable to my area. As with all software, once opened, it may not be returned, however, if found defective it will be replaced for no charge.

Note - If ordering outside continental US, please add $10 for S&H

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Minimum processor: Pentium® processor (or equivalent)
Operating system: Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® 95, Windows® NT Workstation V4.0, Windows® XP Home, Windows® XP Professional
Minimum memory requirements: 32MB for Windows 95, 98, and Me, 64MB for Windows NT, 2000 and XP
Minimum disk space requirements: 57MB for full install
CD Rom & Modem Required

To be removed from future mailings, reply to this mailing and type Remove.

[6260yQiD9-10 at 11]

---