"Year 2001 Achievements in Cancer Vaccine R&D"

Anna Johansson Anna.Johansson at bioseeker.com
Wed Jan 23 16:10:18 EST 2002

"Year 2001 Achievements in Cancer Vaccine R&D"
Advancements in the field of cancer immunotherapy from 75 companies.
*For Executive summary and table of contents press this link*
www.bioseeker.com/achievements.htm
Price: $450 US

Move faster in the field of biotechnology & pharmaceutical industry with the help of BioSeeker Group.

Choose between our five Cancer R&D Business Reports:
*Cancer Immunotherapy Beyond Monoclonals
*2001 Achievements in Cancer Vaccine R&D
*Emerging Cancer Therapeutics
*Cancer Gene Therapy
*Commercializing on Tumor Antigens: Analytical Perspectives

Other Reports
*Anti-fungal R&D
*Dermatitis Therapy R&D
*Swedish Biotechnology Industry

Or buy smaller reports ("Dossiers") to feed your pipeline with new leads (see below).
http://www.bioseeker.com/dossiers.htm
"Cancer Immunotherapy Beyond Monoclonals"
Our Basic Platform Report, "Cancer Immunotherapy Beyond Monoclonals" provides a complete and thorough description of the current cancer vaccine market, beyond antibody-based therapies.
140+ page report
Extensive profiles of 40 companies
Includes 120 companies in the field
Includes 164 drugs/therapies in pipeline and 211 alliances
*For Executive summary and table of contents press this link*
www.bioseeker.com/cancervacc.htm
Price: $1675 US
"Emerging Cancer Therapeutics"
Our Basic Platform Report, "Emerging Cancer Therapeutics", provides a complete and thorough description of the latest, innovative cancer therapies being developed in this highly competitive market.
260+ page report
Extensive profile of 77 companies
Includes 213 companies in the field
Includes 288 drugs/therapies in pipeline and 355 alliances
*For Executive summary and table of contents press this link*
www.bioseeker.com/emerging.htm
Price: $2985 US
"The Competitive Landscape of Cancer Gene Therapy"
Our Basic Platform Report, "Cancer Gene Therapy", includes the 45 most prominent companies in this field. Our Basic platform reports it provides an extensive information platform, and give you solid and structured information in this highly competitive market.
150+ page report
Extensive profile of 45 companies
Includes 125 companies in the field
Includes 148 drugs/therapies in pipeline and 215 alliances
*For more information please contact us at*
BioInfo at BioSeeker.com
Price: $1675 US
(Released 20 December 2001, order before and get 20% discount)
"Commercializing on Tumor Antigens: Analytical Perspectives"
This report will not only provide you with an extensive information platform (see our Basic platform reports) but also it analyzes achievements in R&D, analyzes company pipelines, alliances and financial situation, compares company clinical trial results and patent portfolios.
We also present evaluations of different discovery and delivery technology platforms. We have identified more than 40 tumor antigens that are in line for commercialization. At least 20 companies are working actively in this field.
Several graphs and matrixes are included, such as;
Distribution of antigens vs tumor indications.
Distribution of tumor indication vs developmental stage
Clinical trial evaluation
Relationship between cancer type and number of drugs in development
Relationship between company, cancer type and therapeutic intervention
Summary of information related to type of cancer, company and development status.
Cancer types in relation to therapeutic intervention
and more
..
*For more information please contact us at*
BioInfo at BioSeeker.com
Price: $3750 US
(Released 1 February 2002, order before and get 20% discount)

*** Other Reports ***
"Anti-fungal R&D"
More than 100 companies world wide, are involved in anti-fungal R&D. In this 120+ page report we deal with 57 of these companies. We comment upon their R&D activity, patents, collaborations & alliances, news etc.
For Executive summary and table of contents press this link
www.bioseeker.com/antifungal.htm
Price $1475 US
"Dermatitis Therapy R&D"
This report provides you with an overview of 27 companies involved in dermatitis R&D. The report is an excellent source of information for management, investors, business people, and information providers, and acts as a platform to make further decision-making.
For Executive summary and table of contents press this link
www.bioseeker.com/dermatitis.htm
Price $625 US
"Swedish Biotechnology Industry"
This report was written as a guide to establishing business relations with the Swedish biotechnology industry and provides information pertaining to sales to Swedish biotechnology firms, M&A, out-sourcing, in-licensing, investment etc,.
For Executive summary and table of contents press this link
www.bioseeker.com/swebiotech.htm
Price $950 US
***Dossiers***
A choice of smaller reports to feed your pipeline with new leads including:
 "Melanocortin ligands as anti-inflammatory agents" which analyses the
development of melanocortin research and how targeting various receptor
subtypes fits into the general immunotherapy market.  Advice is also offered
on screening architecture design and implementation.
Price $150
To buy this or other dossiers click
http://www.bioseeker.com/dossiers.htm

To order any of the reports described above, on our web domain http://www.bioseeker.com/res_company_search.htm
or
download our order form:
www.bioseeker.com/order.pdf
Please fax it to our order fax +46-8-59816742. As soon as we receive your payment of the ordered report(s) we will deliver it/them as a pdf file or in print.

BioSeeker Group
Fiskartorpsvägen 15a
SE-114 33 STOCKHOLM
SWEDEN