--25,000 List $10.00 1/2 OFF--Send Safely

--E-Mail Center emyemc856121 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 11:35:42 EST 2002

50% OFF Sale Thru 2-14-02
SEND SAFELY EVEN WITH FREE ISP's!

    mail servers/day M-F! (never lose your ISP again!)
    Completely hides your IP information!
   -FREE Demo of an e-mail program that will send
    your e-mails safely, even with FREE ISP's.  NO Risk!
=====================================
- FRESH 10,000 List 1-24-02!!

For website details, click below:
mailto:myemcy110124 at yahoo.com?Subject=EmailInfo4

-->Do you want to start getting REPLIES for your offer?
-->Do you want those replies to be from someone who's
   actually interested in what you have to offer?

**Visit our site to get the MOST responsive e-mail leads
  available!**

 10,000 e-mails for only $ 5
 25,000 e-mails for only $10
 50,000 e-mails for only $15
250,000 e-mails for only $25

For website details, click below:
mailto:myemcy110124 at yahoo.com?Subject=EmailInfo4

**Not an experienced direct mailer? We can send your ad for you!
SEE SITE for more details and pricing!

- SPECIALS! -
----------------------
**FREE with EVERY order:
  Demo of ListMan e-mail manager software

**Orders of 50,000 or more:
  FREE copy Stealth Mass Mailer to send your messages!
	-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!

**Orders of 250,000 :
- InfoDisk  with 1000+ Money Making Reports
- CheckMAN software
-One Month FREE Subscription to 5-10 Blind
  mail servers/day M-F! (never lose your ISP again!)
  Completely hides your IP information!

To be removed from future mailings:
mailto:emyemc856121 at yahoo.com?Subject=Remove

---