URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

sanusi gwarzo sanusi12gwarzo at onebox.com
Wed Jan 30 03:46:28 EST 2002

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP - STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

First, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality in this
transaction.
 This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and “TOP
SECRET”.  I know that this might come to you as a very big surprise,
but let me assure you that if you handle this properly at the end of
the day, you will ever remain grateful to us.

I am Prof  Sanusi Gwarzo an Accountant in the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) and I head a seven-man tenders board in charge of
Contract/Awards and Payment Approvals.  I came to know of you in my
search
for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential
business
transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a
foreign account requiring maximum CONFIDENCE.  My colleagues and I are
Top Officials of the Federal Government contract Review and Award
Panel.
 Our duties include Evaluation, Vetting, and Approval for payment of
Contract jobs done for the N.N.P.C. etc.  In order to commence this
business
we solicit for your assistance to enable us transfer into your Account
the said funds.

The source of this funds is as follows:  During the last Military
Regime
here in Nigeria, some Government Officials set up companies and awarded
themselves Contracts which were grossly over-invoiced in various
Ministries.
 When the present elected democratic Government came into power, they
set up a Contract Review Panel and we have identified a lot of inflated
Contract funds which is presently belonging to a big Government
parastatal
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC); floating in the Central
Bank of Nigeria ready for payment.  However, by virtue of our positions
as civil servants and members of this panel, we are prohibited by the
Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/or
operating
foreign accounts in our names, making it impossible for us to acquire
the money in our names.  I have therefore; been delegated as a matter
of trust by my colleagues in the panel to look for an overseas partner
into whose account we would transfer the sum of US$41,320,000,00 (Forty
one million three hundred and twenty thousand US. Dollars).
Hence we are writing you this letter.

My colleagues and I have agreed that if your company can act as the
beneficiary
of this funds on our behalf, you or your Company will retain 25% of the
total amount (US$41,320,000.00), while 55% will be for us (OFFICIALS)
and the remaining 20% will be used in offsetting all debts/expenses
incurred
both local and foreign in the cause of this transfer.  Needless to say,
the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous.  In return we
demand your complete honesty.  You must however NOTE that this
transaction
will be subject to the following terms and conditions:

a)     Our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence,
b)     That you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and
confidentiality,
c)     That you will not ask for more share or try to sit on the funds
once it is under your custody,
d)     That upon receipt of the funds you will release the funds as
instructed by us after you have removed your share of 25% from the
total
amount.

It may also interest you to know that, we have had confirmed cases of
similar transactions whereby the foreign business partners have made
away with such funds when it finally arrives their account.  Please
note
that this transaction is 100% safe and risk free and we hope to
commence
the transfer latest (7) bank working days from the date of receipt of
the necessary requirements from you.  We are looking forward to doing
business with you and solicit your total confidentiality in this
transaction.
 I will bring you into the complete picture of this transaction, when
I have heard from you.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.  Thank you and God
bless.

Yours faithfully,

Prof Sanusi Gwarzo

--