business8 at quepasa.com business8 at quepasa.com
Tue Jul 2 15:58:53 EST 2002

Please forward to president of company.............thank you.

URGENT/we want to finance/buy your business/77 businesses financed/bought

 Foreigners  want to  finance or buy  your business speak to them right now.
( This is a group of 317 venture capital firms, angels, private investors )

(WE LIMIT CUSTOMERS)   Contact us right  now at our United States office
and we will e-mail  you back  written details.

We are Americans.  We are involved with start-ups, young businesses,
established businesses.

Do not just e-mail back to us it will NOT reach us we are in transit.

Please use the e-mail below to contact us.

int876 at yehey.com

Please include contact name...............along with your e-mail address

Best Regards,
Helen Hunter
Jim Hiller

  intbusiness777 at yahoo.com

quepasa.com :: correo gratuito, ahora con 10mb de espacio.