/We want to finance/buy your business/Excellent time to act.....

venturefinance int876 at yehey.com
Sun Jul 21 11:57:37 EST 2002

Please forward to president of company.............thank you.

URGENT/we want to finance/buy your business/77 businesses financed/bought this month.

 Foreigners  want to  finance or buy  your business speak to them right now.
( This is a group of 317 venture capital firms, angels, private investors )

(WE LIMIT CUSTOMERS)   Contact us right  now at our United States office
and we will e-mail  you back  written details.

We are Americans.  We are involved with start-ups, young businesses,
established businesses.

Do not just e-mail back to us it will NOT reach us we are in transit.

Please use both these e-mails below to contact us.

int995 at yehey.com

or fax us at 305-847-3945 in the U.S.. and include your e-mail address
 so we can e-mail you back our credentials.

Please include contact name...............along with your e-mail address

Best Regards,
Helen Hunter
Jim Hiller

  helenusa87 at yahoo.com

int876 at yehey.com
e-mail: int876 at yehey.com

--
It's a yehey! day!
This e-mail has been brought to you by yehey! Mail,

---