BiG Blue (stratagene) transfections with SV40 Neo co-transfection vectors?

"POLLANEN, RAIMO JSC-SJUSRA raimo.pollanen1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 29 15:04:26 EST 2002

Has anyone used Stratagenes Big Blue Lamda shuttle vector  for transfecting
mammalian cells? If you have could you offer me
some help?  I am planning to transfect mammalian cells (maybe human) with
Stratagene's Big Blue DNA - I am trying it
co-catenated and without co-catenation to see which approach works best. I
need to find a good SV40 neo co-tranfection vector
If you could help me in this which vector to use. And if you are having a
workingh protocolls I would be more than gratefull to having them
And also I am interested which reporter system I could use to check that
transfection has been succeeded?

Please let me know if you can help me in this

yours

Raimo J Pollanen , PhD
Visiting Scientist at NASA/JSC
USRA / Dept. of Space Life Sciences
(On-site in Building 37 )
3600 Bay Area Blvd, Houston 77058 TX USA
Phone 281-483-7208 or  713-922-5372(mobile)
rpollane at ems.jsc.nasa.gov

---