2nd Notice - Your Account will be DELETED !

Jeffrey Huelsbeck jhuelsbeck at new.rr.com
Sat Jun 8 15:03:20 EST 2002

Hello 	Friend,

I'm sorry if you have already confirmed your position.  If so
disregard this ...........but I hadn't heard from you?

Concorde is still holding your position and we have people that
we're waiting to place under you. You need to confirm.

I'm confused as to why you haven't confirmed your position.  You
don't pay anything to lock in your position and we notify you
when you have a GUARANTEED CHECK? What happened?
Why didn't you do it yet? Is your email is cellbiol at net.bio.net ?

Friend, You need to confirm your position immediately or you'll
lose the customers who are waiting to be placed under you.

Remember, YOU make money every time someone we placed under you
makes a purchase. So go right now before you do anything else!
I don't want you to miss out on this.

Just go to:
http://www.concordegroup.net Enter: 184516 or go to
http://www.concordegroup.net/concordegroup/site/front.cfm?siteid=184516

Prosperous Regards,

Jeffrey R Huelsbeck
1-920-954-1242

PS. Friend, if you are no longer interested in turning
your computer into a CASH COW, please remove yourself below so
we can place all these people under someone else who is ready.

NOTE: If you have already confirmed your position then click on the
removal link below.  Either way we need to know if you're in or
you're out because these people need to be placed quickly.

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options click:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?bCwcnAy0TAzMTMzMjCw=

---