FINAL NOTICE Friend - Your Account will be DELETED

Jeffrey Huelsbeck jhuelsbeck at new.rr.com
Tue Jun 11 07:01:24 EST 2002

Sorry, but this is your final notice. If you have already registered
for your FREE TEST Drive of our Concorde System then
disregard this email and use the removal link at the bottom.

If you have NOT pre-enrolled, then you need to do it right
NOW because Concorde is still holding your position and we have
people that are waiting to be placed under you. You need to
confirm or you're going to miss out on getting paid!

I'm confused. Why haven't you confirmed yet?  You don't pay
anything. We place everyone under you and then notify you when
you have a GUARANTEED check!

You don't need to do anything but go to:
http://www.concordegroup.net & enter:184516  or go to
http://www.concordegroup.net/concordegroup/site/front.cfm?siteid=184516

and just put in your name, phone number and email address and
how much you would like to earn per month and hit "submit"
We have the rest of your information and will begin placing
people under you right away.

Remember, you make money every time someone we place under you
makes a purchase. We can't put anyone there until you confirm.
So do it right now, before you do anything else! I don't want you to
miss out on this.

Just go to:
http://www.concordegroup.net Enter: 184516  or go to
http://www.concordegroup.net/concordegroup/site/front.cfm?siteid=184516

Prosperous Regards,

Jeffrey R Huelsbeck
1-920-954-1242

PS.   If you are no longer interested in turning your
computer into a CASH COW, please remove yourself below so
we can place all these people under someone else who is ready.
If you have already confirmed your position than click on the
removal link below.  Either way we need to know if you're in or
you're out because these people need to be placed quickly.

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options click:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?bCwcnAy0TAzMTMzMjCw=

---