I must be NUTS

kurtiss smelser stabiae43402 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 04:01:01 EST 2002

Hello again,

I must be crazy, but I was thinking about you today.  I just
don't believe you have given up on your dreams and goals.

You can change your financial situation Friend!  LET ME HELP!
My colleagues and I will be sending out over 100,000 emails
in the next couple days.  I just thought I would give you one
more chance to get involved.  As you know it's FREE.  Try it
out and at least see what's possible. Go to:
http://www.concordegroup.net Enter:166716 or go to my site at:
http://www.concordegroup.net/concordegroup/site/front.cfm?siteid=166716
Prosperous Regards,

kurtiss Smelser
mailto:stabiae43402 at yahoo.com

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options click:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?bIzszAy0TIwcDGys7Jw=

---