In situ hybridisation

Andrew Milligan andrew.milligan at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Jun 18 22:20:29 EST 2002

Dear all,

Our lab is trying to establish a facility for in situ PCR and in situ
hybridisation for looking at the spatial regulation of gene expression in
developing grain. We would like a high-throughput system, and are interested
in the Twin Towers block from MJ research (it fits on the DNA Engine base)
or the Omnislide modular system of Hybaid.

Does anyone have any experience of these machines? Are these experiences
positive or negative? If anyone has tried both systems, I would be very
grateful to hear their opinion.

Thanks ever so much.

Andrew Milligan
The University of Adelaide