Friend Please Help Me

kurtiss smelser stabiae43402 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 08:52:14 EST 2002

Hi Friend,

I thought this was perfect for you, but obviously there's something about it that's stopped you from getting started and letting us help you build a business.

Friend, do me a favor and help me understand what it is
that has kept you from joining a FREE program and getting a
check? Did you read this? If not, here it is one more time:

 http://www.concordegroup.net Enter:166716

I thought you wanted to make some extra money? Signup is FREE
and people are making money their very first month. And you know
what, we're having FUN!

Friend, let me know what's going on in your life, since you
don't seem to have time to simply go to a web page and join
FREE so we can help you build a business.

Prosperous Regards,

Kurtiss Smelser

 mailto:stabiae43402 at yahoo.com
 419-494-7167

  I'm really interested in your thoughts. If you have simply
given up on everything and don't think it's possible, then just
get your free position and watch what we do for you!  You'll be
amazed!
http://www.concordegroup.net   Enter:166716

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options click:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?bIzszAy0TIwcDGys7Jw=

---