BSG BioNewsLetter 01#2002

Anna Johansson Anna.Johansson at bioseeker.com
Mon Jun 24 12:42:19 EST 2002

BSG BioNewsLetter 01#2002 - BioSeeker Group's analysis and products
eNewsletter

-- CONTENTS --

1) New Reports
2) European Venture Capital Market
3) Analytical topics in this issue: Antifungals, HCV and Osteoporosis
4) Subscription
5) BSG launches bsg-online.biz
6) Conference Oppurtunity

1) NEW REPORTS

- Ion Channel Assays in the Drug Discovery Process
   http://www.ion-channels-in-drug-discovery.info

- Commercializing on Tumor Antigens: Analytical Perspectives
   http://www.commercializing-tumor-antigens.info

- The Competitive Landscape of Cancer Gene Therapy
   http://www.competitive-landscape-gene-therapy.info

2) THE EUROPEAN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

For years Pan-European investors based in Europe have been hard to locate.
Not only  is this true from an outside perspective, but also for European
companies themselves. BioSeeker Group has taken action to change this for
the benefit of the biotech community. Find out more about venture capital
for biotech companies in our report "Pan European Investors in
Biotechnology"

Visit http://www.pan-european-investors-biotechnology.info for more
information.

3) ANALYTICAL TOPICS IN THIS ISSUE:

-  The Next Generation Antifungals
   http://www.bioseeker.com/docs/topics/antifungal.pdf

-  Molecular Approaches Towards New HCV Therapy
   http://www.bioseeker.com/docs/topics/hcv.pdf

- Winning the Osteoporosis Therapy Race
   http://www.bioseeker.com/docs/topics/Osteoporosis.pdf

To continue to stay tuned with coming editions of BioSeeker Groups
BioNewsLetter, please send an email to subscribe at bioseeker.com

5) BIOSEEKER LAUNCHES NEW ONLINE STORE

BioSeeker has now made it easy to order any of our products online, directly
from our website. Visit www.bsg-online.biz  to place an online order.

6) CONFERENCE OPPURTUNITY

BioNetwork 2002 is the premier  bio-partnering event for biotech and pharma
business development and licensing executives worldwide. With a unique
structure of industry case studies, roundtable discussion groups and
one-to-one meetings, attendees will hear the partnering strategies of big
pharma through to mid-sized biotechs and enjoy over 17 hours of both formal
and informal networking.  So, to meet  200 senior business development and
licensing professionals from over 15 countries and hear from  industry
leaders such as: Immunex, Millenium, Novartis, Johnson & Johnson, Schering,
CAT, Vertex and Oxford Glycoscienes, book your place now!

For more information, please visit www.wbresearch.com/bionetwork or contact
Jonathan Ballantine (jonathan5 at wbr.co.uk)

COURTESY

If you would like to comment on our newsletter please send us an email to
feedback at bioseeker.com

If you would like to be removed from our newsletter list, please reply to
unsubscribe at bioseeker.com

---