How old are the cells in my body?

MF frigonometry at home.com
Fri Mar 15 18:28:00 EST 2002

How many cells are in my body?  Is it a consistent number?  Or does it
fluctuate?  When a cell dies where does it go?  Does it deteriorate or stay
in my body?  Are the cells in my body the same age as me?  Are all my cells
also 27 years old?  Or are none of the cells I was born with still part of
my body?  Have all my original cells died and deteriorate and been replaced
by others?  Every single part of my body is made up of cells right?  If all
the cells that I was comprised of when I was born have died have they been
replaced by others and in a sense I am not physically the same person I was
when I was born?