Adrenoceptor transfection

Paraic Kenny paraic at
Tue Mar 19 15:18:31 EST 2002

You could try Chinese Hamster Ovary cells which don't express a
beta-adrenergic receptor. Have a look at this paper where they
transfected this cell line with a chimera of beta-AR/Frizzled, and used
IPO to activate Wnt-signalling (only feasible as CHO don't have
endogenous beta-AR)...

Good luck!

Paraic Kenny