glycogen

Dominic-Luc Webb molmed domweb at mbox.ki.se
Wed Mar 20 14:10:25 EST 2002

I am hoping to find some pointers on glycogen measurements.
I have a tumor cell that I suspect has vast glycogen stores,
and need to verify that this exists in these cells and that
they are getting depleted by some period of time of
starvation. I could accept measurements of intact cells are
extracts, and we have plenty of equipment. It is just a
matter of asking what are prefered methodologies, and perhaps
any that should be avoided.

I will be greatful for any responses.

Cheers,

Dominic

North 59 37' 30"
East  17 48' 10"

_______________________________________

Dominic-Luc Webb, doktorand

Lab:
Department of Molecular Medicine
Endocrinology and Diabetes Unit
Rolf Luft Center for Diabetes Research
Karolinska Hospital L3
S-17176 Stockholm
Sweden
Tel: Int+46-8-517-74829
Fax: Int+46-8-517-79450

Home:
Tingvallav. 88, 1 tr
195 32 Märsta
Sweden
Tel/Data/Fax: Int+46-8-591-27121 (UNIX dialin server)
Internet Email: dominic at enk.ks.se