~~~200 MILLION Email Addresses~~~

directmarketing at aol.com directmarketing at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 19:12:56 EST 2002

-YES, YOU READ CORECTLY! TWO-HUNDRED-MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES (FRESH)
DOES MASS MAILING REALLY WORK???

YOU BET IT DOES!!!

Don't let your competition get this package!

200 MILLION FRESH EMAIL ADDRESSES

WITH FULL BULK MAILING SUPPORT & INSTRUCTION!

FOR ONLY $129 in the US and $159 outside the US!

CATEGORIZED by INTEREST & LOCALE & DOMAIN!

If you can sell 1 out of 10,000 That's 200,000 sales for you!

I can put you in touch with over 200 million people at virtually no cost. I have over 200 Million Fresh email addresses that I will sell for only $129.

These are all fresh addresses that include almost every person on the Internet today, with no duplications. They are all sorted by domain, interest, ISP, locality, and general!!

Don't believe it? People are making big money right now by doing the same thing, that is why you get so much email from people selling you their product....it works!

It is easy to obey the law and make a fortune. These 200 Million email addresses are yours to keep, so you can use them over and over. They come on a collection of several CDs. List of this caliber sell for .33 an address!! Don't pass this up, this will vanish quickly!

This offer is not for everyone. If you can not see the just how excellent the risk / reward ratio in this offer is then there is nothing I can do for you. To make money you must stop dreaming and TAKE ACTION.

200 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES

FOR ONLY $129!

This is a LIMITED time offer @ $129!

200 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES!

XTREME SOFTWARE & SUPPORT FOR MAILING!

Send a blank email to:  Youcan2 at emailaccount.com
with MORE INFO in the
Subject Line and I will
email you right back w/it.

thank you

[3385qICL3-879Koep6690BhaT5-943XvbJ4769ghnZ3-225HbdI31 at 50]

---