Stop Spam Now!!

Stop Spam sales at bestquickreference.com
Sun May 12 04:33:20 EST 2002

NEW! Secret Weapon Revealed for Living SPAM-FREE!

Smart Computing Magazine calls it "a great way to avoid the
daily deluge of spam".

"I was impressed! This software is a super email filter,
substantially more powerful than Brightmail.  It really does
give me the power of determining what gets into my mailbox."
-- Steve Bass, Product Evaluator/Reviewer for PC WORLD and
IBM User Group President.

Click the link below to discover the new secret weapon against
spam that has the entire computer world buzzing!

Send us a blank email by clicking the link below.  You'll
receive an immediate email with more details on this
powerful secret weapon against spam.

sales at bestquickreference.com

This is a one time email.  You will never receive email from us again.

---