hi its shaun, email changed

shaun_jeffry shaun_jeffry at ureach.com
Mon May 13 21:21:41 EST 2002

hey you,
i just changed my email to this, shaun_jeffry at ureach.com. I also changed my internet
service
from AOL to centrix. check them out, ONLY 12 bucks!!

INTERNET ACCESS ONLY $9.95!

lol yeah, its cheap, but very good
service. They have over 5000 access numbers in the US and Canada.

hey also, they sell complete pentium computers from 399$ !!
I just got one, loaded, p4, cdr/dvd, 256ram, 1.7 ghz,

heres their link

http://centrixic.com/index.php?AFFILIATE=shaun342

AMAZON.COM

also, you should go to www.amazon.com/id?shaun342
and read up or buy new books about computer security. Theres alot of viruses out there.
Talk to you later

let them know about my ID shaun342 so i get credit k?

thanks
Shaun

---