About my NIH3T3 cells ---sth goes wrong?

ff fengyii at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 11:51:01 EST 2002

Hi,
I'm growing some NIH3T3 cells, and recently I have always seen some
round
particles floating around or stick on the plate. The size is similar
the cells. The shape of my cells are also varied. Some look like
neuron,
with a lot of streching outs. some have very large nuclear. Is that
possible
that I got some contaminations, what could that be? since my cells are
still growing, I don't think it is yeast. But the appearance of my
NIH3T3 really makes me worried. Could it be mycroplasma?
thank you a lot.