null p53 cells

Burhan Gharaibeh burhanco at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 10:24:26 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

I am working on a project that requires (as a control) human primary cells
that have no p53 or at least one null allele. I tried locating Li-Fraumeni
(+/- p53) fibroblasts to no avail. Literature has numerous rodent cell lines
with p53 -/- but I have not seen any for human.

Any ideas on where to find such cells? company name?

Cheers

Burhan Gharaibeh

Rangos Research Center
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh