null p53 human cells

Burhan Gharaibeh burhan+ at pitt.edu
Thu May 23 10:44:39 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

I am working on a project that requires (as a control) human primary
cells that have no p53 or at least onenull allele.
I tried locating Li-Fraumeni (+/- p53) fibroblasts to no avail.
Literature has numerous rodent cell lines with p53 -/- but I have not
seen any for human.

Any ideas on where to find such cells? company name?

Cheers

Burhan Gharaibeh

Rangos Research Center
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh