BUSINESS PROPOSAL

emmanuel dozie e_dozie at yahoo.com
Sat May 25 03:35:07 EST 2002

FROM:DR. DOZIE

               STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

ATTN:   THE PRESIDENT / C.E.O

I am the Chief Medical Doctor and close confidant of
Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the former first lady and wife of
the late Gen.Sani Abacha, the former head of state and
commander in chief of the armed forces
ofthe Federal Republic of Nigeria.  She (MRS. M.
ABACHA), has as a result of the trust and confidence,
she has in me mandated that I search for a reliable
and trustworthy foreign partner, who will help receive
some funds which she had in cash totaling US$35
(thirty Five Million United States Dollars only) intoa
personal, company or any reliable foreign bank
accounts within or outside your country as all their
personal and family Bank accounts within and outside
Nigeria have all been frozen by the Nigerian
authorities. (I would refer you to the websiteof
Weekly Tell magazine: WWW.TELLMAGAZINE.com of November
23, 1998 page 25,and another edition of TELL WEEKLY
MAGAZINE of October 11 1999, Page 10 captioned the
tyrants son,for further information about this money
and the ABACHAS).

This money in question has however, been clearly moved
in defaced form and Deposited with a security company
that has branches in Asia, Africa, Europe and various
parts of America. It may also interest you to note
that she (MRS. ABACHA) and her family have, since the
inception of the present democratic government, been
placed under partial house arrest, with their
international travelling  passports seized pending
when the current fund recovery face – off between them
and the present (RTD) GEN, OBASANJO led Democratic
Government is resolved, in which from
all indication will not exceed this year.

She has decided to offer anybody who will be willing
to render this tremendous assistance, 40%
of the total sum.
Note that this transaction involves no risks
whatsoever, as you will have no  dealing with my
country, Nigeria. Rather you will deal directly with
the Security Company, which isbasedwhere the money is
right now.

Let me have your confidential Tel/Fax numbers
inyourresponse to this proposal. I shall let you into
a complete detailed
picture of this mutual beneficial transaction when I
have received your anticipated positive reply.

This matter should be treated as urgent and
confidential!)

BEST Regards,
DR.DOZIE