failure notice

Fri Nov 29 07:47:35 EST 2002

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<cellbiol at>: does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 <cellbiol at>: Sender address rejected: Access denied
Giving up on

Date: 28 Nov 2002 20:28:26 -0000
To: cellbiol at
From: ourmembersmail at
Subject: Opt-Out Opportunity
marketing partner by one of the sites you
joined (opt-ed in at) or did business with.

Please note that many of the services we promote are adult in nature and
you are advised to keep this in mind.  Although we
were told that you opt-ed in at one of our marketing partners'
sites, we want to make sure of this.  Unwanted
email gets us down, and we're pretty sure you don't enjoy it

If you do not want to receive our mailings,
please unsubscribe at and we'll
make sure our other marketing partners know that you are out within
a few days at most.

Once you are out, your address will not likely get back in.
We respect our subscribers' rights, so you always have the option
to unsubscribe from our mailings at any time.  Try us out!

This is an opt-out mailing.  This message is sent to subscribers of quality
information sites ONLY.  The e-mail subscription address is:
cellbiol at  To unsubscribe please visit