Would an extra $100/week make a difference to you?

Janet Rusky prullebak at prontomail.com
Sat Oct 5 05:54:42 EST 2002

Then please have an open mind and don't be skeptical this time!

It's soooo easy to make money from the internet -
you only have to know what you're doing.

Get your FREE copy of  my ebook
"The Untold Secrets to Wealth on the Web" today!

I have done this now for years and would like to share this
solid information on how to build a residual income in weeks
with anybody who dares to be rich!

Step by step instructions.

No sales, no products, no pills, no stock, no meetings to attend!

NO obligations, no signups, only a lookout to a worries free financial
future and a lot of fun.

Just send an email to 1001tips at bigfoot.com with "Secrets" in the subject
line and I'll rush it to you FREE.

Just take a look. This may be what you've been waiting for.

To YOUR success!

Janet Rusky

PS: If you don't request my ebook, chances are that you
NEVER make a buck on the internet. And it is so easy to do!
This is Unsolicited Commercial E-mail.
To be removed from my list, just send a blank email to:
count-me-out at bigfoot.com
All requests honored immediately!