California789

Sandy buzzint at uninet.com.br
Thu Oct 10 00:41:42 EST 2002

This message is an advertisement. We will continue to bring you valuable
permission based messages on the products and services that interest you
most unless you wish to decline <http://www.handbagmonster.com/help.html> .
We process all requests immediately. Brought to you by world Reach
Corporation. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.

  <http://www.handbagmonster.com/wrgeneric19/images/genericmailer_r1_c1.gif>

  <http://www.handbagmonster.com/wrgeneric19/images/genericmailer_r2_c1.gif>

  <http://www.handbagmonster.com/wrgeneric19/images/genericmailer_r3_c1.gif>

  <http://www.handbagmonster.com/wrgeneric19/images/genericmailer_r4_c1.gif>

To reach millions of potential clients...
via newspapers, radio and television would cost a fortune. We can design and
deliver your message or advertisement to the greatest number of potential
prospects, resulting in the greatest number of sales, for a fraction of the
cost of conventional advertising.
  <http://www.handbagmonster.com/wrgeneric19/images/genericmailer_r6_c1.gif>

  <http://www.handbagmonster.com/wrgeneric19/images/genericmailer_r7_c1.gif>

  <http://www.handbagmonster.com/wrgeneric19/images/genericmailer_r8_c1.gif>

  <http://www.handbagmonster.com/wrgeneric19/images/genericmailer_r9_c1.gif>

 <http://www.handbagmonster.com/wrgeneric19/genericform.cfm>
  <http://stats.whoisitnow.com/where.jpg?id=genmailer>

This message is an advertisement. We will continue to bring you valuable
permission based messages on the products and services that interest you
most unless you wish to decline <http://www.handbagmonster.com/help.html> .
We process all requests immediately. Brought to you by world Reach
Corporation. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.
---