The greatest collection of moneymaking emails ever...

Million Dollar Email jason at million-dollar-email.net
Thu Oct 17 17:40:06 EST 2002

New Resource Reveals The Amazing Secrets Behind The Net's Most Successful Email Campaigns. Learn how to make a fortune with permission email marketing!

Introducing, "Million Dollar Emails." The Greatest Collection of Winning Emails for you to copy, swipe and model. If you know how to send out simple emails - I'll show you exactly how regular, everyday people, like yourself are making a fortune...and now you can too! Don't spend another day living pay check to pay check. You owe it to yourself to explore this amazing opportunity.

Sincerely,
Jason M. Aleman - Author and Internet Entrepreneur
ENTER HERE: http://www.million-dollar-email.net/

*This message was not sent unsolicited. Million Dollar Emails was given the right to market to you through one of our partners. If you feel that this email was sent to you in error, or would like to opt-out of receiving future offers from us, please reply to this email at jason at million-dollar-email.net with "remove" in the subject line OR simply click here to be removed: http://www.123inkjet.net/mail/remove.php?u=74abd25

---