cytokine and LPS levels at inflammatory/infectious sites

Tina anfortinjp at webnet.qc.ca
Sun Oct 20 20:07:06 EST 2002

Hi everybody!

I want to know which is the level of IL-1beta, TNFalpha and LPS produced in
inflammatory or infection conditions(or sites). I know that the
physiological level of cytokines are almost undetectable in healthy humans,
but I need to know at which level their concentrations is raised in
inflammation/infection conditions. Th reason is that I want to select a
suitable concentration for in vitro assays as near as possible of in vivo
conditions.
Any information will be appreciated and also references if possible.

Thanks a lot in advances !