DVD New Releases List: The Core, Daredevil DVD and lots more for $12.50 only

Movieontheway movieontheway1 at mail.com
Thu Apr 24 01:11:53 EST 2003

Dear Valued Customers,

=09Good Day to you=2E The new releases list for this week is awesome=2E We=
 have got Daredevil Starring: Ben Afflect based on the popular Marvel Comi=
cs character and the most anticipating - The Core, Watch how they save the=
 planet from end of the world all in DVD edition now! Beside this, we have=
 got thousands DVDs movie available at www=2Emovieontheway1=2Ecom=2E Just =
to mention a few, here are some of the NEWEST box office movies title that=
 we have currently available to offer at www=2Emovieontheway1=2Ecom:

1=2E Dreamcatcher
2=2E Daredevil
3=2E Lord Of The Rings:The Two Towers
4=2E Cradle 2: The Grave
5=2E Tears Of The Sun
6=2E The Recruit
7=2E Chicago
8=2E Gangs Of New York
9=2E Catch Me If You Can
10=2EHow To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
11=2EDark Blue
12=2EJungle Book 2
13=2EOld School
14=2EFinal Destination
15=2EThe Core

So what are you waiting for, log on to www=2Emovieontheway1=2Ecom and you =
will be amazed with the titles we have got to offer! There is absolutely n=
o hidden fees, in fact there is a Buy 4 Get 1 Free promotion going on whic=
h entitles you to choose any movie, log on for more details=2E=2E=2E=2E

Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day!
 =20
If you do not wish to receive further issues of this newsletter, please se=
nd e-mail to movieontheway1 at mail=2Ecom with or the subject "REMOVE"=2E

---