Autofocus blues on microplates

Peter Van Osta pvosta_ROMMEL at rommel_unionbio-eu.com
Tue Dec 2 04:25:08 EST 2003

Hi,

I found a plate type with a bottom thickness suitable for the 63x 0.8
N.A. objective, but after storing the plate for one week at room
temperature and filled with 10 micron beads, the shape for the plate
bottom had changed such that the bottom was now on average 50 micron
lowered ???? Of course this would mean recalibration of the system.

Regards,

Peter

===============================

--