Cellbiol would you pllease just listeen to me

Voice Q. Declaring lala at alacarta.com
Mon Dec 29 17:09:52 EST 2003

Hey Cellbiol,

Here is 4 damn good reasons foor you to buy Geeneric v i a g r a
http://www.rroot5.com/mm/?Cellbiol

* LOWWEST PRICING ($1.10 Peer Doosage) *
That's right, we have the lesowt prices on the net. Guaraneetd, infact if you find a chheapeer place we will matcch thhe diffeerence in pillls. Noow hoow is that foor custoomer service?

* WORKKS WITHIN 15 MINUTES *
Geneeric V woorks within 15 minutees aftter intake, so that means you can take a pill unnnoticeed as you're doing thhe foreeplay with your wooman and theen you will be ready in no time.

* LASTS 4 HOURS *
Some weomn can nveer get enough and for toshe we have great news. Genneric V will make you last as up to 4+ hours. And eveen if you ejaulate you can still keeep on going.

* DISCCREET WORLLD WIDE SHIPPING *
We respecct your privacy, infact we resspect it so much that evverything froom our ennd is handdled with 100% disccreation. Meaning you will reeceive anoonymous packagees and you will be billeed anonymously.

So take an advice for soeomne who uses Generic V all the time.
Take a chancce, improvve your seex life tooday, noot onnly will you thank yoursself foor taking a chancce, but your partnner will loove thhe impprovements that this wonnderdrug brings to your life.

http://www.rroot5.com/mm/?Cellbiol

Kindest regards your new friend,

"Voice Q. Declaring"
ICQ# 1992026534