Worst than World Trade Center : an ethnic bomb ?

doyouknow doyouknow at doyouknow.com
Thu Feb 6 06:48:54 EST 2003

The Smoking Gun of AIDS: a 1971 Flowchart
by Boyd E. Graves, J.D.
December 6, 2000

In February, the U.S. Congress had no response to the 3000 Americans who signed
signature petitions calling for immediate review of the flowchart and progress
reports of the secret virus development program. We firmly believe once the dust
settles from the current election marathon, reviewing the special virus program
will be the single most important pursuit of the 21st Century.

More scientists and doctors must join with Dr. Nicolson, Dr. Strecker, Dr.
Cantwell, Dr. Horowitz, Dr. Lee, Dr. Wainwright, Dr. Halstead and Professor
Boyle. In any public debate on this issue, we will continue to present the
flowchart of the secret virus development program, as the "irrefutable missing
link" in the true laboratory origin of AIDS.

http://www.boydgraves.com/flowchart/
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/