The Two Towers And Gangs Of New York DVD available now at $11.79 only

VCD Movie Box sales at vcdmoviebox.com
Mon Feb 10 00:42:35 EST 2003

Dear Valued Customers,

=09Good Day to you=2E The New releases list for this week is awesome espec=
ially for Leonardo DiCaprio and Lord Of The Rings Fans=2E We have got Gang=
s Of New York Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, The Lord Of The Rings : The Two=
 Towers Starring: Elijah Wood available in DVD edition now! Beside this, w=
e have got thousands of VCDs and DVDs movie available at www=2Evcdmoviebox=
=2Ecom=2E Just to mention a few, here are some of the NEWEST box office mo=
vies title we have got to offer:

1=2E Just Married
2=2E Friday After Next
3=2E Nicholas Nickleby
4=2E Gangs Of New York
5=2E Catch Me If You Can
6=2E Evelyn
7=2E Adaptation
8=2E Antwone Fisher
9=2E The Wild Thornberrys Movie
10=2EPinocchio
11=2EJohnny english
12=2E25th Hour
13=2EDrumline
14=2Eshanghai knights
15=2ETwo Weeks Notice

So what are you waiting for, log on to www=2Evcdmoviebox=2Ecom and you wil=
l be amazed with the titles we have got to offer!

If you have any inquiry, please email us at sales at vcdmoviebox=2Ecom, our f=
riendly customer service department will reply to you within the next 24 h=
ours=2E

Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day!
 =20
If you do not wish to receive further issues of this newsletter, please se=
nd e-mail to remove at vcdmoviebox=2Ecom with or without
the subject "REMOVE"=2E

---