New Census Packages - More Data, Less Money

info at uscensus.net info at uscensus.net
Wed Feb 19 11:51:22 EST 2003

Census data is invaluable for research regarding the changing
demographics of the American population.  To make this analysis
easier, we have just created three new packages (complete product
listing below):

* Census 2000 - designed for the person who only wants current 2000
data - but wants all of it

* Census Reference - created for the researcher who wants all of the
Census data, as it was released, for 1970, 1980, 1990 and 2000).

* Census Time Series Research - ideal for the researcher/analyst who
needs to do time series analysis and wants all of the data from 1970,
1980, and 1990 converted to the 2000 boundaries for ease of use in
comparing to the 2000 data

Our Census 2000 Package includes all of our CensusCD 2000
products:
* Long Form
* Long Form Profile
* Short Form
* Short Form Blocks
* Redistricting
* Redistricting Blocks

This package has a total of 12 disks.  The price for all of these
products if purchased separately is $3,175. As a bundled package
it is only $1,595 for the country or $795 for a single state.

The Census Reference Package has of all of our CensusCD 2000
products and all of our Long Form products for the previous decades.
It includes the entire Census 2000 package PLUS
* CensusCD 1970
* CensusCD 1980
* CensusCD 1990

This reference set provides all of the basic Census data available for
the four censuses (1970-2000).  The price for all of these products, if
purchased separately would be $5,865 but as a bundled package it is
only $2,995 for the nation or $1,495 for a single state.

The Census Research Time Series Package includes ALL of our
products in one bundle.  It has all of the products from the CensusCD
2000 and the Census Reference packages PLUS it has our time series
analysis products:
* Neighborhood Change Database
* CensusCD 1990 in 2000 Boundaries

With these products the user can analyze what a given area looked like
at the time of the census (Reference Package) AND also to compare a
specific area over time without having to account for the geographic
changes that have taken place with redistricting.

The price for all of these products if purchased separately would be
$9,150, but as a bundled package it is only $3,995.

Note: there is no 10% discount available - these packages already
include a 50% discount.  Also all of our products are also available for
Network usage - call for pricing.

All of our census-based products come with built-in mapping
capabilities.  With a few quick keystrokes you can generate full-blown
maps or tables.  You can extract data as dbf, ASCII, shape or mid/mif
files and use them as input files for other programs e.g. statistical
(SAS, SPSS), database (Access, Oracle), spreadsheet (Excel, 1-2-3),
and mapping (Arc View, MapInfo).

If you want to order or have questions about any of these products,
- Call us at 1-800-577-6717
- Send us an email at questions at uscensus.net
- To order on-line go to http://www.uscensus.net/order.htm

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please send an email to
remove at uscensus.net with 'Remove' in the subject line.  To be
added to the newsletter subscription list send an email to
info at uscensus.net with 'Add' in the subject line.

---