EMBO Bioinformatics course

James McInerney james.o.mcinerney at may.ie
Thu Feb 27 06:29:34 EST 2003

Hi all,

I am writing to inform you that EMBO have once again kindly agreed to fund a
bioinformatics course at NUI Maynooth.

There are no registration, accommodation or food costs associated with the
course, although participants will have to pay their own travel costs.  If
you or a colleague are interested in attending this course, please take a
look at the website:

http://bioinf.may.ie/EMBO2003/

You can find a list of other EMBO courses at:

http://www.embo.org/

I would appreciate it if you could pass this email on to any potentially
interested parties.  Competition for places is usually quite high and
limited to 25 people from EMBC countries and the closing date for
application is early March.

Kindest regards,

James.

--
Dr. James O. McInerney,
Bioinformatics and Pharmacogenomics Laboratory,
E: james.o.mcinerney at may.ie
http://bioinf.may.ie/

---