Making direct Cash - Monthly

promises at rapidreply.net promises at rapidreply.net
Mon Jan 20 12:51:07 EST 2003

Making direct Cash - Monthly

Hi

Would you be interested in a business venture in
which you were certain to make some extra  cash
in the next  month or two?

And where I will refund the entry fee back to you !!!

""Yes that's how confident I am ""

*************VERY IMPORTANT*********

We have made the initial entry into the program
At NO COST to you. No catches at all! Join MY
TEAM and I will guarantee you will succeed.

Since it will NOT cost you ONE PENNY out of  pocket
give my team a try because I  will guarantee by
your fourth month YOU will be able to earn
$500/month minimum .

Just hit Reply  and we'll rush you everything you need
to get started.

Remember, we have arranged it where it is ZERO cost
to YOU. You have NOTHING to lose!

Give us a try, YOU will be profiting very quickly and
earning $500 A month by your fourth month!!!

Your name was provided to us when we purchased a number
of names through an agency - I assume that some of these
may in fact be incorrect - however we have provided a simple
means to avoid further opportunities to making money.

Simply do not reply - We will remove this list completely
In 24 hours