NAL Confirmation Request for cellbiol@net.bio.net

news at nationalauctionlist.com news at nationalauctionlist.com
Tue Jul 15 04:56:24 EST 2003

Please disregard this message unless you want to continue your free subscription to the National Auction List newsletters. The National Auction List database has grown to an enormous size in the last 5 years. Our mailing list has too many old, unused, or abandoned addresses on it, so we're throwing it out and starting fresh.

If you've been enjoying our newsletter and want to keep receiving it, please follow the confirmation instructions below. If not, just delete this message.

You are currently subscribed to the National Auction List at cellbiol at net.bio.net, but we're recreating our list from scratch and will no longer be sending to our old one. Please follow the instructions below to confirm your subscription. If your subscription goes unconfirmed, it will not be added to the new list and you will have to re-subscribe.

Click below (or paste in your browser) to confirm your subscription:
http://listserv.nationalauctionlist.com/mail/confirm.php?u=f5f4621

We are conducting this audit of the National Auction List in accordance with newly passed Commonwealth of Virginia legislation as well as guidelines set forth by such Internet Service Providers and organizations as UUNET, Roadrunner, SpamCop, Earthlink, AOL, Ntelos and many more. We are following their guidelines to ensure our list is properly maintained and allows all of our legitimate subscribers to receive the monthly National Auction List newsletters as well as our periodic NAL Featured Auctions.

If you have not been reading your copy of the National Auction Newsletter or have forgotten what it is, please allow me to give you a quick overview:

We are AuctionServices.com and we currently host more than 300 traditional auction companies' web sites and 15 State Auctioneer Associations nationally. On each of these web sites the auctioneers list their traditional and online auctions from all over the country. These auctions range from Seized property, foreclosures, and Bankruptcies to Estates, Benefits, and others.

The National Auction List web site at http://www.nationalauctionlist.com/ is the source for all of these auctions. Once a month, the NAL email is sent free of charge to all newsletter subscribers to provide you information on the most current listed auctions, how to buy at auctions, how to find auctioneers, and additional valuable information.

Please choose one of the following choices:

A) To be added to the new list and continue receiving your monthly newsletter of new and exciting auctions ABSOLUTELY FREE,  Just click on the confirmation link below or paste it in your web browser.

http://listserv.nationalauctionlist.com/mail/confirm.php?u=f5f4621

B) Should you choose to not confirm your subscription, delete this email and do nothing. Do not reply to this email asking to be removed from our list. Without clicking on the link above, you will not be added to the list. This allows us to update our list to only active email addresses and automatically removes email addresses that have changed, moved, or been shut down.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send any correspondance concerning this email to news at nationalauctionlist.com.

Best regards,

Richard A. Romanus Sr.
President/CEO