subscriber subscriber at
Thu Mar 20 22:44:34 EST 2003

This email promotion is sent to our solicited permission based list only. This is a periodic promotional mailing service. You have submitted your email address to one of our properties, or one of our co-registration affiliates properties. We only send offers to our opt-in registrations.

If you would like to be deleted immediately from our data list and see our contact info please click the following link.

You have received this e-mail because you opted to do so. If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list please click here .