FINANCIAL TRANSACTION

guobadia_omon at i2828.com guobadia_omon at i2828.com
Thu Nov 13 13:24:39 EST 2003

From:HEAD OF OPERATIONS
        FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC  (HQ)
        LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
        PRIVATE: E-mail:guobadia_omon at i2828.com
        PRIVATE PHONE:+234-8033002573

ATTENTION:

 It is my humble pleasure and trust, I write this very important letter to you, considering your capability and reputable of assisting us in understated business proposal, trying to know if you can be of help,irrespective of the fact that we didn't know  each other before or have met for the first time in life, I came across your contact via international profile in my earnest sarching for a truthful/honest person to handle this business with us. Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality in this transaction,this is by virtue of its nature as being top secret and confidential.I am  Dr.Omon Guobadia , Head of Operation Unit., First Bank Nigeria Plc (HQ) Lagos Nigeria.  I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make some one whom you didn't know for the first time to feel apprehensive, but be assured that all will be well with every involved persons at the end of this business as it is risk free.

 THE PROPOSITION :

A FOREIGNER, MR. THOMAS PETER CREEK (AN EXPARTRIATE ENGINEER, who has a domiciliary Account with this Bank,  FIRST BANK NIG. PLC (HQ) foreign operation dept., MR. THOMAS. P. CREEK is an oil merchant / contractor with Federal Government of Nigeria for many years, but for about 3 years now from 1999 his account was dormat without saving more money or withdrawing from the account as it use to be, because of this development his account officer MR. HENRY EGOBIA reported the matter to me as the head of the dept., upon this report that I conducted a personal investigation by sending MR. HENRY to the address submitted by MR. THOMAS as of the time he opened the said account with us to know the cause or reason of everything before the matter will be made known to the bank in general, but pity he came back with a report to me conforming that MR. THOMAS died some time in 1999 in a ghastly car accident in Port-Harcourt Nigeria Oil heart city.  Leaving in His account US$26.8m cash. Now I have informed the bank authorities and board members about this matter and after many meetings they resolved that I should contact the relatives or next of kin on behalf of the bank, hence is in my dept for them to file a letter of claim, but all effort by this dept to contact any of his relations or next of kin prove unsuccessful, the embassy of his country has tried without success and write me on behalf of first bank suggesting that the fund being shared to THE RED CROSS, CHILD CARE TRUST or MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME and AIDS ORGANISATION IN AFRICA. In order to prevent the bank from diveting this fund as unclaimed fund or sharing it as said by the embassy which I know they will not do I and my colleagues MR. HENRY EGOBIA being MR. THOMAS account officer,the bank lawyer, P.R.O. Officer and the administrative Manager now seek your assistance for you to stand as the next of kin / relation of MR.THOMAS P. CREEK in claiming this US$26.8m. All the documents to enable you cliam this fund will be carefully provided to you to submitt for the work out of this claim.If this is acceptable to you, kindly contact me through my private e-mail address: guobadia_omon at i2828.com or my private phone : +234-8033002573 also forward to me your telephone, fax,mobile number, your bank detail, your full home address for easy communication as more detail will follow up.  We will be also happy to hear / know from you, your percentage, immediately this fund is being remitted into your account.Note that high degree of trust is required from you, not betrayal.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Dr.Omon Guobadia