Cell creation

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah jure.sah at guest.arnes.si
Thu Oct 2 11:41:13 EST 2003

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for links to existant hypotesys' (and of course the
hypotesys' themselves) on how diffirent cell organels have evolved.

I have heard such that the organels have evolved seperately and were
eventualy 'absorbed' into the cells and continued to live there. I
wonder how many hypotesys' are there that support the claim that the
organels have evolved in the cells themselves?

Thanks in advance.

			Observer aka DustWolf aka CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

C'ya!

--
Cellphone: +38640809676 (SMS enabled)

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.

"Yes, Master."

Have you been told Internet will always be
threatened by worms viruses etc? We don't think so:
http://208.186.111.189/ici/index.htm

MesonAI -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)