Web Hosting for $3.50 with a Domain name

Hostyoursite4U.com info at hostyoursite4u.com
Fri Apr 2 17:27:08 EST 2004

Hi,

Your satisfaction is our pleasure. It is beyond doubt that the potential of any service to make you relished depends mainly on three core factors.
1) It should not drain your pocket.
2) The quality of the service should be excellent.
3) The offer should contain maximum features.

If these are the things you are looking for YOUR WEB HOSTING SERVICE then the time has come for taking that decision.
Because tomorrow never dies......

This is simply because our incredible service comes to you at $3.50 a month with the following features.

Now for just $3.50 a month, you will get:
>> Standard Web Hosting Plan
>> One Free Domain Name Registration or Renewal!
>> 200 MB of Web Space
>> Unlimited POP3 E-mail accounts
>> 3000 MB of  Traffic Monthly
>> Web Mail Facility
>> Website Access Statistics
>> Password Protected Directories
>> FrontPage 2000/2002 extensions
>> Full CGI-Bin Access, PHP, Perl
>> Server Side Includes (SSI)
>> Unlimited E-Mail Aliases / Forwarding / Auto-responders
>> Fast & Reliable Servers
>> Fast & Responsive Support
>> Redundant Network Connection
>> No Pop-ups, Banners & No Advertisement
>> No Setup Fees & No hidden cost
>> Instant Account Activation !
>> All these for just $3.50 a month !

Our Guarantees:
>> 99.99% Guaranteed Website and Email Up-time
>> 30 day Money Back Guarantee*
>> Lowest Price Guarantee *

Click Here http://www.Hostyoursite4U.com to Sign Up Today!

Our hosting plans are valid for New and Existing domain names as well as for the country code domain names (eg. .co.uk, .au, .us).

Account services and features can be managed via our easy to use Control Panel. Everything is right there at your finger tips and if you require any assistance, our customer support team will provide you with friendly and personal attention 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

For more information, please visit http://www.Hostyoursite4U.com or email us at info at hostyoursite4u.com
* This is the lowest price ever for our professional web hosting services,take advantage of this great offer now as thousands of satisfied users can't be wrong !

Please forward this email to your friends that you feel may benefit from our low prices !

You have received this message as a subscriber of Hostyoursite4UServices. We will continue to bring you valuable offers on the products and services that interest you most. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click on the link below.
http://www.hostyoursite4u.com/emailsystem/listremove.php?email=cellbiol@net.bio.net

---