Cellular respiration

Frazeed Frazeed at wabash.edu
Sun Feb 1 20:28:58 EST 2004

Hello everyone,
    My name is Dennis Frazee and I am a student and a runner at Wabash College
and I am currently doing a project on Cellular Respiration.  As a runner and
student of Biology I have a few questions that I was hoping someone may have a
reply for.  As Cellular Respiration is considered, the more oxygen that is
present the more that it can occur, but by what manner is it possible to bring
in a larger amount of oxygen to the body.  Also, is there any type of
fruits/vegetables that can be consumed for cellular respiration to be carried
out in a more energy proficient manner.  Thank you for you time.

Yours in Biology,
Dennis Frazee
Wabash College '07

---