Cellular respiration

Frazeed Frazeed at wabash.edu
Sun Feb 1 20:39:16 EST 2004

Hello everyone,
     My name is Dennis Frazee and I am a student and a runner at Wabash
College.  I am currently performing a project on cellular respiration and I
was wondering if anyone could help me out.  As a student of Biology and a
runner I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer.  As for
cellular respiration, it produces more energy when it has more oxygen to work
with, but by what manner is it possible to consume more oxygen.  Also, are
there any types of fruits or vegetables that can allow cellular respiration to
be carried out more efficiently.  Thank you for reading this and I hope to
hear from someone.

Yours in Biology,
Dennis Frazee
Wabash College '07