No Credit Checks 307477z

Platinum b307477z at 1carefree.net
Fri Feb 20 03:19:33 EST 2004

Searching for a $7500 Unsecured Platinum Card? If you can say yes to the following then you are approved.
* Are you at least 18 Years of age or older?
* Are you a US Resident excluding Wisconsin?
* Is your household income at least $800 a month?
* Are you currently not in Bankruptcy?
* Do you have an active checking account
Did you just say YES? Then you are approved for a $7,500 Unsecured platinum Card!

That's right, now you can enjoy great merchandise while establishing your credit because the USA Platinum Card reports your new credit to major bureaus. We want to help you establish your credit today!
http://www.1carefree.net/ucc.php?lid=199&cid=2981

You are approved even if you are Divorced, have No Credit or Bad Credit it is No Problem. Just think about how a $7,500 Unsecured platinum Card can help you change all that, especially with No job check or No credit checks.

You are Guaranteed Approval Today! Don't waste another minute, sign up right now!

http://www.1carefree.net/ucc.php?lid=199&cid=2981

Sincerely,
Your New Offers Department

Thank you for being part of our targeted mailings.  If you decide at any time you would rather not get our letters, you can remove yourself at any time here:  http://www.1carefree.net/ntd.php?email=cellbiol@net.bio.net&lid=199

Brought to you by
Impulse Marketing Group
1100 Hammond Drive NE Suite 410A - 202
Atlanta, Georgia 30328