Cellbiol, NEW AFFILIATE PROGRAM with 30% commission online!!! mm6xw1x1otjrKTMTzMuB

bobo at cgl.ucsf.edu bobo at cgl.ucsf.edu
Fri Jan 2 04:01:49 EST 2004

Dear Sir!
 I am director and owner of the large International Marriage Agency
 and International Travel Company in Russia, Saint-Petersburg. My name
 is Valentina, (www.crossroad.ru, http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?show=staff)
 I would like to represent to you the new affiliate program with 30%
 commission.
 If you own the site, you should be interested in this program:
Our Affiliate Program for our site www.crossroad.ru
We are more as glad to invite you to join our Affiliate Program
http://www.crossroad.ru/affiliate/
This program was created specially for the owners of the sites and webmasters!
Our agency is located in Russia. Our site is used by the people who want to find
their soulemate in their life! If your site is visited by many men then it will be
very interesting for you to participate in our Affiliate Program.
The scheme of our site working and Affiliate program:
We register on our site the profile of Russian ladies with contact information.
The men register themselves and if they want to write to one of our ladies they
pay for membership for the period they want to have correspondence with our ladies!
If you register your site in our Affiliate Program then from all the payments on our
site that were made by the visitor of your site you will receive Referral Fee of 30%.
This information will be reflected on your account.
If you have any other question according our Affiliate Program
you can e-mail to webmaster at crossroad.ru  or contact us over the phone
+7 812 9421807
More detailed information you can also receive following to this link:
 http://www.crossroad.ru/affiliate/

Best regards,
Valentina Golubeva
director www.crossroad.ru