Cellbiol, You have got 12new messages from ladies +17 new adult profile

mclaren at cpe-069-132-155-097.carolina.rr.com mclaren at cpe-069-132-155-097.carolina.rr.com
Sun Jan 4 10:13:19 EST 2004

If you do not wish to get such e-mails please reply to
admin at crossroad.ru  with subject "DELETE"

Happy New Year!!!
We hope you will meet your life through our site next Year!!!
We will do all our  best!!!
We wish love, health and happiness to you!!!

Many many sweet kisses for new year,
http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?show=staff

Here you can look through new messages for you:

1/ http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?code=27293

Hello ,my name is Irina.
I have brown hair and  brown eyes.
About me, I would like to tell more later, now I can tell you, that I
like  to spend my spare time on countryside, go in for sport.
I'm kind, care, honest, with sense of humor.
I would like to meet kind , honest man and reliable.
For me, the personnel qualities are important, I wish to meet the
person with  the beautiful soul and open heart.
I'll waiting for your letter soon.
Your sincerely,
Irina.

2/  http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?code=27294

Hi!
My name is Marina and surname Alekseeva.
I decided to write you a letter, because I want to meet my second
half... Where  are you my prince who will love me?:)
I'm tender, beautiful, intelligent, kind and honest lady with good
sense of  humor))

Hopefully for your letter soon.
Your sincerely,
Marina.

3/ http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?code=27295

Hello,
This letter written  to you by woman, which name is Olga.
I am a delicate and tender russian lady, kind, disinterested.
I look for a man, who want to build  large and happy family, major
components of which will be understanding, true love and friendship.
If you  want to have really wonderful family, answer for my letter and
we can   try  to know closer each other.

Hopefully for your letter,
Olga.

4/ http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?code=27296

Hi!
Would you like to correspond with me?? :o)
If so, my name is Olesya! I'm 23 y. o., and I'm from Russia, St. Petersburg
I'm tender and sweet, intelligent and intellectual young lady, with
good sense  of humor. I decided to write you, because I want to meet
an interesting  man, who want to build a strong family....
what do you think about family?
I will waiting for your reply soon:::
Your sincerely,
Olesya.

5/ http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?code=27332

Hello!
How are you?
Would you like to meet with such interesting girl as me the day before
New  Year?))
Well, I want to tell you a little about myself;
My name is Anastasia, but you can call me simply Nastya.
I live in the Capital of Russia  - Moscow.
I'm intelligent and honest girl with sense of humor and I want to meet
with a man,  who will love me and tell me all that he knows about Love and Family...
I hope that my letter will interest you and I'll get your reply soon.

Your sincerely,
Nastya.
P.S.
I want also congratulate you with New Year and wish you all the best,
happiness  and understanding, joy and smiles))

6/ http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?code=27333

Hello!
I'm Alisa and I'm from Moscow - the Capital of Russia. It's a
beautiful city, large  and uncommon!
Have you ever been to Moscow?
I want to meet a man, who will make me happy, I want to have a strong
family with  stable moral opinions, I want to have a home full of happiness and joy!
In New Year I want to wish you that you'll find your marrow and happiness.))
I hope that my person and letter will interest you and I'll get your reply soon.

Your sincerely,
Alisa.

7/ http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?code=27334

Hello!
I hope that my letter and profile will interest you and I'll get your reply soon.
Well, and now I tell you a little about myself:
My name is Vera and I'm from Sevastopol, Ukraine. Have you ever been to Ukraine?
I'm kind, honest and reliable girl, with sense of humor, who want to
meet Love, tenderness, understanding and care.
I hope that may be you this man who can give me it..
I'll waiting for your letter soon.

Your sincerely,
Vera.

8/ http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?code=27335

Hi!
It's Yana.
I decided to write you because I want to meet a man, who will be near
with me all my  life, with whom we will build a strong family.
People says that  I'm very charming, interesting, kind and reliable
person, with sense  of humor, honest and intelligent.

I hope that my letter and person will interest you and I'll get your reply soon.

Your sincerely,
Yana.

9/ http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?code=27337

Hello my dear!
My name is  Elena, but you can call me Lena.
I'm from St. Petersburg, Russia: have you ever been to St. Petersburg?
Oh, it's a beautiful and uncommon city and I like it very much!
I'm interesting, sweet, intelligent and intellectual lady, with good
sense of humor.   I look for an intelligent, strong, reliable,
honest, loving man, with whom I'll be happy:
please, if I'll interest you, I'll be glad to get your reply soon:

your sincerely,
Lena.

10/ http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?code=27289

Hello!
How are you doing?
I want to tell you a little about myself:
My name is Marina and I'm 18 y. o.
My friends says that I intelligent, honest, reliable, cheerful and
joyful girl,  with sense of humor..
I want to meet a man, who will love me, who is intelligent, strong,
careful and  honest.

11/ http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?code=27291

Hello!
I hope that my letter and profile will interest you and I'll get your
reply soon.
Well, and now I tell you a little about myself:
My name is Margarita and I'm from Sevastopol, Ukraine. Have you ever
been  to Ukraine?
I'm kind, honest and reliable girl, with sense of humor, who want to
meet Love,  tenderness, understanding and care.
I hope that may be you this man who can give me it..
I'll waiting for your letter soon.

Your sincerely,
Margarita.

12/ http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?code=27292

Hello!!!

This letter I have written to you, because I hope that you  are clever and
independent  man,  careful and cheerful, with sense of humor. And I
hope that my  letter and my person will interest you and I'll get your reply.
And now I want to tell you a little about myself:
My name is Polina. I live in St. Petersburg, I sure that  you know
this city.   Oh, it's very beautiful and unusual city, with  rich
architecture and   wonderful river - Neva.
In my spare time I like to go in for sport, also I very like to travel
when I be  able. I think  that I sociable and well-disposed and people
says that  I have a good sense of humor. What else?
I very want to meet a man, whom I will be able to make happy, with
whom I will have  a wonderful family and beautiful children, with whom
I will feel  protection and care.
It so difficult to write the first letter and I will be brief. If you
interests me  - you can  write me back and ask me questions, and I
will reply you  soon, of course.
Hopefully for your letter.
Polina.

Here you can look through Adults Profiles:

1/  http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=93
2/  http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=94
3/  http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=95
4/  http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=96
5/  http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=97
6/  http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=98
7/  http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=99
8/  http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=100
9/  http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=101
10/ http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=102
11/ http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=103
12/ http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=104
13/ http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=105
14/ http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=106
15/ http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=107
16/ http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=108
17/ http://www.crossroad.ru/adults/index.php3?code=109

How to use site:
 1/ create a profile:
 http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?show=new_ad
 2/ new profiles for last week:
 http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?show=newprofile
 3/ power search
 http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?show=psearch
 4/ who`s birthday
 http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?show=birthday
 5/ special search for you, V.I.P service
 http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?show=vip
 6/ membership info:
 http://www.crossroad.ru/index.php3?show=new_member#member
 7/ group tours to Russia
 you can find info if click on the banner up on the first page on
 www.crossroad.ru

 8/ NEW FREE SERVICE:
 If you have any announcement you can place it here and thousands
 people in the world will see it very soon. Also you can look through many
 announcements in the nearest feature. You can place and get any info
 for free!!!

 http://www.crossroad.ru/board/index.php

 If you have more questions  please send it to admin at crossroad.ru

 Have a nice day,